Friendster Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendster Network

friendster-network.forum.biz is a center for everyone who are active friendster users. Here you can enjoy and have fun and so as share info's about almost everything. ♪ cheers! ♪

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegisterLates Newsportal2nd portalCOD4 Event Tomorrow Refreshbuttonce_hub friendster group profile

COD4 Event Tomorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

COD4 Event Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 am

Call Of Duty 4 game Tomorrow

Around 7-10 Pacifc Time

FFA
Team Games
Map: Any
Console: Xbox 360
If this does not work then i'll try harder to make sure everyone can play
Back to top Go down
greeny47
Learning
Learning
greeny47

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/Hobbies : internet?
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:01 am

hey but how can we have that event here?
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 am

LOL wow im dumb

MMM I donno
Back to top Go down
ongkhel
Apprentice Officer
Apprentice Officer
ongkhel

Male
Number of posts : 279
Job/Hobbies : surfing the internet..ripping some codes
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 am

duh...... Thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/ongkhel/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 226
Job/Hobbies : ce, net dragging
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 pm

because of your interest in our friendster community your new status was now a moderator, i have given you respected forums were you could help us organize and maintain our well service to everyone, and since the result in one of your proposal to become an event host was well not understandble , we will just stick to the first propose of yours and well look on the event that you could help, first and for all you should ask first at the FORUM ORGANIZERS SECTION as you may see above the forums on all your plans to be held so we will direct you on what will be the outcome of the said propose events, in order to avoid any bad comments to all of your idias Smile i know its hard to think on such event but for me i found it more interesting to have a wonderfull and fun idias to held Big Grin

again i officialy welcoming you as one of forum staffs, Smile thanks you for participation cheers!

FN~admin

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://friendster-networks.forumotion.com
nebulator
Promoter
Promoter
nebulator

Male
Number of posts : 57
Job/Hobbies : Telecommunication Technician
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm

That is an awesome game love it to bits.. Have download the whole lot Can reveal my sorce but it is awesome thats all
Back to top Go down
http://nebulator.expressforum.org

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:15 am

Admin wrote:
because of your interest in our friendster community your new status was now a moderator, i have given you respected forums were you could help us organize and maintain our well service to everyone, and since the result in one of your proposal to become an event host was well not understandble , we will just stick to the first propose of yours and well look on the event that you could help, first and for all you should ask first at the FORUM ORGANIZERS SECTION as you may see above the forums on all your plans to be held so we will direct you on what will be the outcome of the said propose events, in order to avoid any bad comments to all of your idias Smile i know its hard to think on such event but for me i found it more interesting to have a wonderfull and fun idias to held Big Grin

again i officialy welcoming you as one of forum staffs, Smile thanks you for participation cheers!

FN~admin

Thanks, ya sorry bout that but mod should work alot better.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
lena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
lena

Female
Number of posts : 220
Job/Hobbies : pn, singing and moderating
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 am

yah welcome to the club Hee Hee lolz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/44933215

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:19 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:22 am

im going to lock this since this is going nowhere now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Event Tomorrow   COD4 Event Tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 Event Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1